A tragedy, so parts for sale!

Bonzo

• 4 weeks later...

Just received two absolutely pristine boxes via FedX ground. I'm talking about NOT A DENT or scar on the cardboard! Looks like they just left and were packed in candy floss or something on the truck!

Bonzo sold me two K53/K701 rigs and a K28 from his Forte disaster above.

Each horn/driver was carefully bubble wrapped and taped. Then packed inside mounds of tightly wadded newspaper. The bottom of the box was again lined with bubble wrap.

Woofer was screwed to a 1/4" plywood plank the exact size of the box bottom, which was secured to the box with strapping tape, then a thick layer of like Santa Beard material (which wouldn't creep into the woofer basket frame, and more newspaper, tightly crumpled.

NOT A PEANUT IN SIGHT!

You're my hero man! Thanks for the deal on the spare speakers and the nice shipping. I'll do business with Bonzo any day.

Michael

I wound up with the Grills, rubber inserts and passive radiators.

As with Michael, the packages arrived in virgin condition, not a mark

on them. The grills replaced my car accident damaged ones (they look

really nice!) and I now have a few spare parts for these rare birds of

speakerdom as spares are no longer available.

Thanks again Bonzo your mis-fortune became a blessing to me. Your parts will be loved and cared for[:)]

Hey Michael and Wayne, thanks so much for the kind words! I do take pride in packing stuff I sell. I have had my share of horror stories on poor packing and damaged items. An old UPS guy I know told me to pack items expecting them to take a ten foot fall onto concrete! I have taken his advice.

Well guys, enjoy that stuff and I am so happy they went to two great guys!

Mark