A tribute thread for Lynnm

customsteve01

Lynn Marshall was truly a kind person, he went out of his way to send me his copy of The Life, The Legend ( PWK biography ) to read. I sent it back to him with a nice note thanking him, and a few pictures of my system, and a few of the area.

He had lived in Geraldton, Ontario, about an hour from my hometown at one time, and was familiar with the cold winters and snow. A few times I spoke to him via telephone, unfortunatly he passed before I took the time to call and wish him well. His presence here will be truly missed, gone but definately not forgotten.

Sorry to hear of his passing.

When I first got started into this hobby, Lynn's posts and help with

crossover issues and related matters were very helpful and right on the

mark. Even though he didn't know me from adam and we had never

met, he was always helpful and took the time to explain things to this

novice.

My thoughts are with his family, He made this a better place.

Kevin

I received this email from Lynn's wife Rosanne today.

Dearest Friends,

(Bob please pass on the following to all you feel. Thank you so much. Also Lynn's Obituary in the Calgary Herald follows this e mail and will remain on the internet until December 7th, 2005. Please feel free to sign the guest book, it's a treasure to all of us.)

http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?Id=LS15643139X

I am reading your posts with tears in my eyes. I have lost my soul mate and I have adored him so. Your kind words mean the world to me. Our daughter Anne Marie is helping me to write this post.

Lynn's wish was to die at home and I feel very blessed that I was able to care for for him with the help of our daughter and son in law, sister and brother from Windsor. When the time came he was in m arms and we were telling him how much we loved him.

My Lynn has been so brave through all of this.

The funeral home was packed. Our son Dave & Anne Marie put together a video for the funeral. It was composed of photo's from his childhood to days before he passed away.

This was viewed at the funeral. So many people spoke of his love and kindness with everything he did.

It's true as the quote from the forum. "He was definately not a guy into self pity". When Anne Marie asked her daddy, "Are you scared?" he replied,

"Not particularily, I've been dealt a bad card, but we have right now".

Thank you so very much for all your kind words. Continue to enjoy this fabulous forum.

P.S I really like B. Hendrix note: "Lynn is probably with Paul Klipsch in heaven tonight listening to a choir of heavens hosts through a pair of K-Horns.

Please note I truly appreciated each and every single message. All of you are truly speial people. To all of his Klipsch family thank you again so very very much.

Please continue to share.

Love Lynn & Wife & Daughter.

I think all of us on one level or another have felt the pain of a lost family member. Having lost my dad to cancer just a few years ago, I couldn't read Rosanne's post without a lot of tears. It just enables a lot of emotions that I've tried to bundle up and pack away. A good cry is good thing because we can never forget the ones that we love and go before us.

Lynn was a really classy fellow with great values and a tender touch. God knows there are not enough like him in the world, although I feel that there are a lot of really good people amongst us here. I think the love of music and the desire to re-create that magic in the home is a great proxy for finding good people along the road of life. I've never met a musician I didn't like.

God bless Lynn's family. I know there is a really BIG hole in their lives right now and it may never go away but they'll find a way to live with it. The important thing is that they carry on Lynn's good work and ethic of life, which I have no doubt that they'll do ...

RIP, Lynn.

Chris

It is nice to remember that several times I wrote . . . "I'm with Lynnm on this one . . " Some technical questions.

When Lynn wrote about his illness it occurred to me that it was a lot like my dad's. Dad passed away many years ago.

But also, Lynn's situation inspired me to adopt some more healthy living choices for myself. They've stuck. I had intended to tell Lynn about it. But then his time was over too soon.

Let me suggest that everyone here can, in memory in Lynn, take some measures to improve their own heath situation.

Best,

Gil

But also, Lynn's situation

inspired me to adopt some more healthy living choices for myself.

They've stuck. I had intended to tell Lynn about it. But

then his time was over too soon.

Let me suggest that everyone here can, in memory in Lynn, take some measures to improve their own heath situation.

Best,

Gil

I'm sure Lynn is nodding yes and smiling in approval of that suggestion[Y].