I just paid for a Pioneer Elite DV-59AVi but.....

cdsang

that place I paid for it didn't order it yet to give me time to decide on something else. I could pay another 800 for an Onkyo DV-SP 1000 or simply do something from Denon, Integra, or the upper Kenwood stuff. I have until 1 pm tommorow to change my mind. Did I pick a good choice? I don't want to pay much more than a grand. 1300 is fine, but not much more. Thank you in advance

EDIT: I dicided to up my limit to the 1700 they are asking for the Onkyo. Still donno if I want to buy it.

CD

KDE, that makes me feel better about buying the pioneer. BS Button, I looked to see if they sell Sony ES at that store sells high end stuff and from what I can tell, they don't. The only place I see selling something like that is 1 hour away and that money I put in for the DVD player can only be used at the place I payed for it. This is mostly due because of the discounts I always get. I am not knocking your idea as I have read and heard good things. Well, from things I have read, it has all the things on it I was looking for. I am just not sure how well it would perform. But again, thank you for you quick answers.

CD