Proper pictures this time (all about 100 Kb - but lots)

maxg

1. The Cornwalls look much bigger/chunkier than my Rf7's, I bet they look fantastic in Cherry.

2. The Rf series speakers sitting there look fancy and uniform looking with the copper colored drivers.

3. Yes, the Grand Utopias is intimidating to look at and I bet amazing to listen to....I wonder how they image?

......And the rack of Accuphase gear is what I would dream about...seems like the overseas guy's do get all the good stuff....[:)]

Thanks...Max

..."And the rack of Accuphase gear is what I would dream about...seems like the overseas guy's do get all the good stuff..."[:)]

Wait a minute...don't we Americans also get Accuphase as well? Even the same or similar models? Maybe the Europeans and Asains actually get to purchase the gear first, but we eventually see it over here in the states several months down the road, right?

I think I will stop here - at Z:

Close up of the ZYX Airy 3 - just for Edmund if he is passing:

Probably the best cartridge in the world - for a non-linear arm only, sadly.

Max,

Many thanks to our Klipsch foreign correspondent in the Greece bureau.

Great shot of the ZYX. Thanks. It is a joy to have in my system, without a doubt. The ZYX "UNIverse" is actually their best cartridge.

I also like the shot of the Symposium Ultra Platform which I have not been able to allocate funds for, but I'm still working on it. One day.......................

Klipsch out.

"Really I don't know the availability of Accuphase here in the states."

I know I've seen some high-end retailers listing Accuphase in their lineup, just had to look it up:

www.soundbysinger.com of NYC

David Lewis Audio, Ltd. in Philadelphia (215)725-4080

www.csaaudiodesign.com of Montclair, NJ

www.jsaudio.com of Bethesda, MD

I'm sure there are others, but you get my drift. If I could afford the "McIntosh" of Japan, it'd be the Accuphase DP-57 CD player...sweet!

Khorn sounded good enough to sell 2 pairs by the time I left.

Wasn't helped by having the cornwalls in front as well as the curtains behind.

Still no price or brochure on the Cornwall.

Yes - this is Greece - we only just banned smoking in Maternity wards.

What kind of money are talking for apair of Khorns over there???

OK - lots of questions and comments:

1. KHorns retail for 16,000 Euros or about $20,000 - although discounts are not rare!!!

2. Yes both Accuphase and Basis are here in a big way - the Klipsch distributor does both and holds large stocks (of everything).

3. Every veneer and option that is available is available here for Klipsch speakers - you are seeing each and every type I think in the shots - they try to have a range available for closing the deal:

"So you like the sound - what finish do you want?"

4. This is only a small proportion of what was available at the show. Tony took all the shots with his pro-digital camera (a Sony 8 Megapixel unit set on low res for me). I think he took some 160 shots all in. you can see many more at http://www.aca.gr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1007

Can't remember the rest of the questions now - glad you all enjoyed the shots.

The Klipsch Greek PR Man!!