Harmon Kardon

J Tanman

I have used both my HK AVR 20 MKII and HK AVR510 with Klipsch speakers and I love the sound. I have no compliants. Some folks say that the HK's are bright but I have not had any problems with my Cornwalls or RF3's or KG4's.

Having said that however I have never listened to the Denon/Klipsch combo or to a tube/Klipsch combo either so I may not know what I am missing (err talking out my butt :-).

Laters,cwm9.gif

------------------

FOR SALE OR TRADE COMPLETE R*3 SYSTEM FOR 3 HERESY'S

Main System -

Cornwalls (L/R main)

RC-3

RS-3's (white)

SVS 20-39CS

Harman Kardon AVR 510

Hafler P505 (running sub)

ProMedia 4.2 v400 for PC

I have used both Denon and H/K with my klipsch speakers. While they are both excellent options, I prefer the sound of the H/K (I'm currently running the AVR500). The sound is a little warmer in my opinion, but not dull or muddy. If at all possible listen to both. I have never hear anyone say that the H/K's are "bright," I thought the same about the Denon. Well, not bright, but brighter. Just different really. The Denon's tend to have more features, and there are more Denon's to be had in the more expensive price range. My recommendation would be H/K to anyone buying. I think once you get up to, or past the $1k range, you would be better off using seperates, in most cases for several reasons. But that's just my opinion.