1800 for RF7 pair?

GTi_M

Hi everyone; new to the forum, new to Klipsch. Basically new to higher end home theatre equipment too. I love music, listen to all types, and I'm looking to purchase the RF7's after hearing the RF35's, the Synergy 3's at BB, and Paradigm 9's. I listen mostly to music, but also enjoy a good movie from time to time.

Anyways, I've spent the last two days in my local audio shop here in Orlando that carries Klipsch, and I'm ready to make a purchase.

He quoted me $1800 plus tax for a pair of RF7's.

This would be my first purchase from him.

He also quoted me $2480 for a pair of RF7's and a RC7.

Should I try and negotiate a lower price? I plan on making repeat purchases over time if this is a good experience.

What would you negotiate for? Know anyone in Florida that can get me a better deal?

I paid $1400 for a pair for black RF-7's. I wanted cherry, but could only get that price on the black "in stock" models. It would have been $1600 for cherry. My RC-7 was $500 for a total of $1900. This was when my dealer was having a big sale and I also bought alot of other stuff at the time, but I think a better deal can be had than $1800. Good Luck and welcome aboard.

Jeremy