Heritage Components for Sale!

Cornwalled

Hey Guys!

My single LaScala project hasn't been working out, so I've decided to sell some components. I'd rather sell them on here to people that need them than go on ebay. Here's the list:

K-55-M Driver:

K-400 Horn:

K-77-M Tweeter:

Bob Crites A/AA Crossover:

What would you guys consider fair prices for each of these components?

I have the cab too, but it's so trashed I just didn't feel I could restore it, and have elected to just buy a better one later instead. If anyone's interested in the cab, you can have it for free. I also have the original AL crossover, but it's also in real bad shape. Real dusty, tweeter protection went out. Don't worry, this K-77 has never been connected to the AL. I immediately replaced crossover and tweeter. Crossover is free to whoever wants it, just pay shipping.

-Jon

Jon,

Since nobody has answered your question, I'll give it a shot. I believe the K-55Ms usually sell for $75 to $100 each on Ebay. K-400 horns probably go for about $125 each. K-77 tweeters often sell here for $100 to $120/pr. here, but someone's trying to get $199/pr. on Ebay right now. Bob Crites could probably give you a better idea of the selling price of the A/AA network, but I think they're somewhere around $250-$275 for a pair.

Hope this helps, Rick.

Rick,

Thanks for the clarification. That's the kind of information I was looking for. Looks like I seriously underestimated what the real value of these components is! I haven't sold speaker components before, so I wasn't sure that the real value was, and didn't want to get in a bad situation.

I sure could use the extra money, being out of work and all.