Amy, please send my compusa more klipsch products.

I'm not sure who our buyer is, but they need to buy more. I have sold our entire stock of 2.0's, 2.1's and iFi's. The iGroove is a little more challenging, but I only got the demo unit set up today. Please send us more Klipsch stuff, especially the iFi's because I can sell em with ease.

I work for The <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />san Diego CompUSA, store 251.

thank you.

Amy,I was wondering why most stores dont have the iGroove set up to compare with blose,altec?Bestbuy,Compusa,etc. only have the other brand set up.Also Accent sound here has enough room to set up a small Heritage theater set up ,i asked about Heritage they said only special order. I think Klipsch should atleast send some Heresys to them for display.Just my thoughts Rick

No, but they pay for end caps which basically means nothi9ng else is around. In our store, bose pays a monthly fee to display the 321 system on an endcap with this annoying demo button that gets pressed about 30 times a day. All I hear all day long is the same demo with boomy BOOMY bass. The triport and sounddock also have thier own plastic stand to make them look nicer. Bose pays for that too.

I put the iGroove right next to the sound dock.