George Wright Letter

pauln

Just got this note.
Pauln

December 04, 2005

To all this may concern;

I am George Wright, owner of WRIGHT SOUND COMPANY @ 3516 So 262nd Street, Kent WA 98032. I have been trying to close my eBay and Paypal accounts for sometime without any success. I have even sent letters to eBay and now to Paypal to close these accounts and the reason is very simple, someone or persons unknown, have hacked into these two on-line accounts. Not only have they stolen my identity but they have changed my user name and passcode so these companies no longer will respond on line to me. I have decided to turn over this problem to the authorities to end this totally fraudulent activity. I do receive notices from these two companies that someone is using these accounts to steal money for products that I have never offered, using my company name as a front. I will seek help in getting this stopped and tracing where it is coming from.

My business is an internet based business and I have a lot of security to block this and yet I see it still happens. I am sorry for those who have respond to these thief's and I will not rest till they are found, stopped and justly prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It is a felony to steal someone's identity and then to use it to steal money. I have worked many years with security agents to see this going on so easily and I do think it is time to regulate the internet, as we do TV, Radio and Telephone service.

Thank you and I hope if you are someone who has lost money to one of these scams, that there is some way of getting your money back and if I can be any help please respond with any information you may have. Use this e-mail account only info@wright-sound.com , no other is direct.

If you are one of those who has been involved with this scam and are reading this, beware I will turn over all the information I have to catch you!

Best regards,

George Wright

Wright Sound Company

3516 So 262nd street

Kent, WA 98032

USA

253 859 3592

Yeah, George is as nice as they come and a tube genius in my book. I hate this is happening and hope any and all folks out there that might help will please do so. He has changed the contact email on his website to the one in the letter. Thank God the bastards haven't hacked the phone system yet!

Pauln

I got that today as well.

Reminded me of this company that claimed to be the most secure and

nobody could hack them. They had a security audit done and one of the

auditors got into their system because some employee left their

password lists underneath the keyboard.

I hope they get the guys that did this but there are so many of hose

scams going around I imagine it is pretty hard to pursue all cases

right now.