Cp-1 won't fit on speakers!!

jeremy3511

• 5 weeks later...

I am experiencing the same thing you are. Yes I removed the speakers stands but there is no way this is going to fit on my speakers. I have tried everything but they are going to snap off before they fit in that slot. The piece is either too wide or too shallow to fit properly in the speaker slot.

well... it really should fit. they are all molded and put together at once so differences in size come unoften. email Amy and see if you can shave off a little on the sides of the groove of hte cp-1 to get it in or ask to exchange for a new - new one.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free @ 1-888-554-5665

• 1 month later...

I don't understand why you would want to put it back under the speaker. Have you tried mounting it under you desk? I made a custom bracket for my CP-1 nd I gotta tell you, it is so nice having the controls just at the edge of your desk rather than on the satellite itself. Basically what I used were straight stainless steel brackets, and bent them to fit around the CP-1, then mounted it under the edge of my desk. If you want pictures or more details on the brackets, let me know.

------------------

CP-1 = New Pro's!!!!