MSRP

CopperPot

Hey folks, I'm new to the boards. I stumbled across Klipsch while shopping for some new speakers and I really like their sound. Before I buy I want to know that I'm getting a decent price but I can't seem to find a manufacturers suggested retail price to base it off of. Does anyone know where I can get a msrp on the RF-35's or RF-25's or for that matter any of the Klipsch products?

Thanks

why not try to find a store in canada that sells klipsch and has a

website? I always use Barrett's Home Theatre for pricing the reference

stuff. Even better, why not visit the actual store and listen to them

too? You'll have to go there eventually to purchase them and there's

nothing wrong going there to listen before purchasing. Heck, you'll be

more likely to get a good deal if you walk out of the door on your

first visit.

Thanks Dr Who,

I've been to the store and love the sound and I do intend to buy the RF-35's. The only thing is there are only two stores that carry Klipsch in my area and one of them only sells RF-15's and less. The other is selling the RF-35's for 1400 tax included, it just seems a little steep compared to what they are being sold for on e-bay (I know the online auctions aren't authorized dealers but it gives me a place to start pricewise). People aren't going to pay more online than what they can get in a store so it gives me an idea. I'm a little surprised that klipsch doesn't have any of this information on their website, they seem to have very strict distribution practices.

I've also checked lots of Canadian store websites and they either do not carry Klisch, they don't carry the 35's, or if they do the price is not listed on the site. Again these stores are not in my area by any means. I've actually spent a few hours trying to find a Canadian msrp for these online.

Wow, I just checked barrets home theater and they are 500 US, that really makes the 1400 Cdn a bit suspect.

Thanks again

Copperpot,

The Barrets pricing is for EACH which = MSRP of 1,000 for the pair. As compared with your

CA pricing of 1,400.00 I don't believe with the conversion rate that it is too bad. Also you can

should be able to deal (discount) with your local dealer. Let us know what you end up with.!
\
499.95 converted = 577.942 CA

http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html