Single Cornwall II wanted!

stimpy451

Last year I purchased a wonderful pair of '69 Klipschorn WO along with a tasty Marantz Model 15 and a single Cornwall II for a center channel. The receiver/preamp were long gone by the time I got there. Anywho - I have a Cornwall II that I can't use as a center channel due to space limitations. I'd like to obtain a single Cornwall II [Or Cornwall I] for my "master bedroom system". If anyone has a singe, or even a pair with one that has been damaged, please let me know.

Pete - Michigan

stimpy451@gmail.com

Finding a match to that single vertical Cornwall will be a task and a half, it would be much easier to sell it to someone on the forum for a center channel and use the funds to buy a matching pair of Cornwalls instead. You should have no trouble parting with a single vertical Cornwall II here on the forum. I assume it is from 1969 like the Klipschorn's.

Someone might even be willing to work a trade for the single towards a matching pair.

The Forte', Forte' II, Chorus, and Chorus II are also serious contenders and they are not as wide either and their performance is stellar across the frequency spectrum.