Prices for used Klipsch Speakers

zklemmer

Well Zac,

Might I interest you in the Bose 901s several members have been hawking roundabouts.... I'm sure the price would be made right for you AND they LOOK great!

But, if you are strongheaded for Klispsch they too can be found on the site and I'm sure a search would provide some recent offerings and their prices...

But, I'm also sure, a member typist will attend your query shortly...

Again, those Bose here on the list, have much better looking cabinets and impressive name recognition amongst the uninitiated who may look at your new/used speakers. [;)]

It's worth watching Ebay to see the going prices for various levels of condition. They seem to set the market there. Audiogon.com is also worth a look.

Waiting for a pair within local pickup distance can be the key a good deal here, saving on shipping can be a significant savings.

Also avoids learning, rather painfully, that the seller had no clue how to pack considering that all these Heritage models as heavy as heck and the gorillas at UPS and FedEX love to throw them off trucks.

In all fairness to the gorillas, I don't think they are intentional in damaging these items. They throw everything.... on to fast moving conveyors.... which dump heavy packages to the floor when they can't make the turns.