The Excorcism of Emily Rose

Joe Shmoe

These are the types of movies that really scare the umm ehem, "poop" out of me lol. I can deal with Jason, Freddy Kruger, etc.. but when it comes to good versus evil in a more spritual way, it seems more real to me.

Some have said that the original Excorcist is the scariest movie of all time & I would say this movie is very similair to that. The Exorcism of Emily Rose was based on a true story and doesn't get quite as graphic as The Excorcist, but it does have it's moments. I would really recommend seeing this if you are into this type of genre. The audio portion was excellent as well. There were plenty of scenes where my sub was just a crankin :) Over all I give it an 8, or two thumbs up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I just watched this last night! The majority of the movie was not what I would call a typical horror movie, but a courtroom drama involving an exorcism ritual gone bad. Quite thought provoking really.

I'll have to admit though, the parts that were "horror" scared me, too! Very well done.