Another scammer on ebay?

Coytee

Bidding on his auction will only make him want to keep trying his scam. He'll think he can pull off a score & keep relisting & relisting. All he needs is one idiot to call him up & "buy" something. The more he keeps trying - the more chance of reeling in a sucker. I think it's not a good idea to bid. Just keep reporting him so his auctions get killed immediately and hopefully he'll tire of the game eventually.

if someone wants to play cat & mouse with this guy... I've got a $10,000 bid on the Khorns so you can feel safe to bump them up a bit. I'd bet he'd either catch on that he's been outed or he'd wet his pants if his Khorns went above retail pricing...

Got a bid in on his Mcintosh amp too but ONLY at the minimum. If someone here would like to play bidding war with me a bit on it... lemme know and we can run it up too.

Lastly, I have a bid on his "Rare Tannoy GRF speakers Vintage Reds Red 15" I don't even know what those are & have never heard/seen them. I have the minimum bid on those too.

[6]

Bidding on his auction will only make him want to keep trying his scam. He'll think he can pull off a score.

You're probably right but this is the best I can think of since his legs aren't nearby for anyone to break.

With that said, I use to think he at minimum paid for the listings (hence this would be costing him a bit more) but if he's this big of a thief... I'd not be surprised that he's got a stolen credit card.

Anyone have an opinion on if the scammer idiots at least pay for the listings? (I realize no way to really "know")... perhaps the "honest" scammers pay for their listings? lol

When his auctions get pulled - he's not responsible for the listing/closing fees.

Also, if you email him to F with him - do so under another ID and not one you might sell with. You don't want him to get po'd and retaliate by bombing any auctions you might have listed now or in the future. Man - I hate that guy. Hope something bad happens to him. Instant karma or something.

as far as a psudo-name... it's done. My "regular" ebay

account wont be used...I created another name "Brutus_Rulz_McIntosh" to

block similar scammer who copied pictures of the VERY amp I had just

bought (for real) and is now in my posession.

I figured he'd have a very hard time giving me ANY hard issues when I

could prove posession of the very unit (same serial number) he was

selling.

I fully expect this listing to be pulled anyway. Just a matter of time.

Check this out. New khorn ad. 1-day auction. Alaska. All feedback is from his purchases not sales.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Klipschorn-Khorn-corner-speakers-BIG-BASS_W0QQitemZ7001224697QQcategoryZ45111QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Same ad, photos, and SERIAL NUMBER as the auction that closed recently in Michigan for $5500. http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Klipschorn-Khorn-corner-speakers-BIG-BASS_W0QQitemZ5847596717QQcategoryZ61378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gosh - If you're going to be a theif, at least be semi-smart about it.

When you start messing with the people make sure your doing it to the person who stole the sellers ID. If you email the seller or check what they have bought and sold it has no bearing on the person who stole their ID and listed the item. This theif has listed his email in the body of the ad. Joe