Where is the see thru pic for RSW-15 ??

rockbobmel

Is that the whole amp on the bracket behind (in front) of the magnet?? It looks more like a crossover.......

Yes this is the whole amp,you should see Bob Carber's plate amps for Sunfire subs...all on one little plate with a cap sticking out.The new transformerless efficient switching amps take very little space.

One thing that puzzles me is why they did not to proper cabining,this is a show ...see through cabinet.The cables just lie in the box,shows poor attention to detail.

Is that the whole amp on the bracket behind (in front) of the magnet?? It looks more like a crossover.......

Yes this is the whole amp,you should see Bob Carber's plate amps for Sunfire subs...all on one little plate with a cap sticking out.The new transformerless efficient switching amps take very little space.

One thing that puzzles me is why they did not to proper cabining,this is a show ...see through cabinet.The cables just lie in the box,shows poor attention to detail.

I agree. You would think they would be on their "Best Behavior" with a show piece.!

There is a bass amp builder/maker named Walter Woods. He makes a cigar size box amp that is 7 lbs and puts out 1200 watts. They are mainly used for stand up bass amplification, and don't really have the low end of a transformer amp. This makes me a little suspicious of the ratings "650 watts" and "pulse 2400 watts".

Well acrylic or polycarbonate has a get effect of actually merging with

the item that pushes it aside. Polycarbonate tends to catch

bullet instead of shatters hence it has a good property for bullet

proof glass. You can actually weld pieces of polycarbonate or acrylic

together with a ultrasonic welder.