Klipsch "Can I use your name/logo on my HT plaque?

gibby214

I am getting an etched in marble sign made for my home theater. The fabricator said he can do it if he has permission. He said he is not allowed to do Harley Davidson things etc...

I was thinking putting my theater name

Big Klipsch Logo oval

Dolby digital, DTS ES, THX Ultra II

Next question is can I get the digital versions of these, or do they have to be scanned or something?

Anyone else attempted a project like this?

Adam

Here's where Klipsch has the logos posted on the website. Click on the thumbnail for a 300dpi graphic.

http://www.klipsch.com/newscenter/photos.aspx?section=photogallery&category=43

Sounds like a very cool project.

From earlier threads where there has been conversation about such, I don't think Klipsch has a problem with personal use of the logo.

But of course, it is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Cool. Thanks Guys.

My wife won this on a silent auction fundraiser. Supposed to be worth $80 max. Like a 15x15" black marble. Laser engraved with like 13 shades of gray etching. I may upgrade a little bigger if I get a good vibe from it all.

Yea I bet Harley Davidson makes a bunch of income off of collectibles and such, That's why they make a stink of it.

Plenty of Klipschers out there. I'd buy some Klipsch goods if there was a little better selection. Posters and Signs Oh yea. MORE $$$$$$$$$$$ for you. Plus advertising.