LOOKING TO BUY HERESY2 or 3's

oldbuckster

Where can I buy new Klipsch HERITAGE series speakers? I live in the Albany, N.Y. area, and can not locate a dealer. Any one of you forum people have a set of Heresy,s For Sale? I would be willing to travel up to 4 hours for a nice set. Would like to buy a new set if I could find a Klipsch dealer, anything but E-bay. There are alot of scammers on the bay, not really Klipsch people. Not all E-bayers are bad, just enough to give the good folks a bad name.

Ah yes, I forgot about Audio Classics in Vestal, NY but they like to charge full retail on anything they sell unfortunately. Some people have come away with some deals so they are certainly worth a shot. I think they have some older Heresy's available but they list them at $299 each in C1 condition (black), you can do alot better than that for sure.

They have a historic reputation for being overpriced or certainly priced on the high side, quality of there work and gear is top notch though but come with your wallet ready. I have got a couple of pieces of DBX gear that was fairly priced from them but not much else.

If you want some real Klipsch speakers Klipschfanatic (above) can sell you a like new set of year 2000 Birch Black Khorn's for $3800 or I have some '78 Belle Klipsch in Walnut Oil that I would sell for $2600.