What would be the best center channel and rear speakers for my system

Cornered

Depending on your room size, you could use most any Heritage or

Extended Heritage line of speakers. Stay with the Exponential

horns.

Some are using Heresys and Cornwalls which are smaller.

Or you could make your own center!

In my case, I put a K77 and K400 over my screen, and a pair of K22 woofers under my screen. Works great.

JM

Shit !! The La Scala is about the same size as my horns. That should go over well at home. There isn't anything else that can keep up with the horns that might use a little less space? All though I am thinking of how this could work.

Cornered, that's actually a Belle Klipsch there, not a LaScala. Most here think it's the prettiest speaker PWK made, myself included. I have one between my two K-horns and it sounds wonderful.

I'm debating the rears as well. Input I've gotten from SoundBroker and HTExpert here on the board point towards the KPT-1201 from the Pro Cinema line of Klipsch.

http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=538

or the KPT-250, which is like a Heresy on steriods:

http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=506

I have Cornwalls and Heresies which I was considering for the rear array of four, but I can't get them up high enough to get sound dispersion. I like the new Reference dipole line, but most warn of a timbre mismatch to the Heritage.

So, the jury's still out on what to do. I most likely will go with four KPT-1201's across the back.

Chris