Heritage Line

boomer9911

Word is, Klipsch is "finally" giving notice, due to this board, and "several main dealers", in both the USA and Canada, they may get the chance to display the ultimate Klipsch Heritage at "no cost"(word gets out my fellow BB kids). You will be able to "see and hear" the Mighty Heritage at "a store near you" Smile.gif

Then....and yes then, you can order direct from Klipsch to "YOUR" door...OH BABY!, delivered right to you... specialty or what.......

tell me if I'm wrong BobG.....this came from Canadian Klipsch Kids....

I'm sorry, knew this and had to share...YES!!!!

They're dragging their feet.I could have fixed the driver problem in less than a week.I can buy a 2" phenolic midrange driver that will go smooth from 400hz~6Khz for less than $40 in one lot quantity.A guy could probably buy the complete tooling from them cheap if he wanted to.The tweeter is easy too.I could cast a thousand tweeter horns a day in my kitchen with a multi-cavity silicone mold.Have KSC make neo magnet assemblies.While KSC is tooling up to make the voice coil carrier assembley(about $5K)just buy replacement assemblies from EV.Fini.Marketing.Bring back the Cornwall.Offer it in a reverse footprint.16"W X 24"D X 36"H .Until big plasma TVs go below $1000 people will still be buying 24" deep TVs.A reverse Cornwall with truncated grill would look fine flanking these TVs in most home theaters.It could ship in the same packing a regular Cornwall does.The Heresy and and Cornwall should share the same MF and HF with the Klipschorns, just as it was.100 key dealers.Drop ship from Hope.Cost you $.5M to floorplan all the dealers.Each dealer would only have to sell one pair of the K/B/Ls group, two pair of Cornwall, and five pair of Heresy annually in order for Klipsch to make a 20% return on their investment.Full margin to the dealer on the Heresy if he chooses to backstock(and freight paid when he orders a skid of 12)otherwise the margin to reflect floorplan status.