For Sale - $700.00 Pair of Klipschorns near Washington DC

Corvette6769

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya think? Should I ask one of the mods about it? Like a 'trading post' section?

Or, if that didn't work (or wasn't good enough), maybe there could be a 'sticky' post or a section listing wants & what state we are in so those who find these scores & are willing to pass them on, can go thru the list and PM privately? IDK.

Not to be an idea killer, because it is a good one, but Klipsch moderators have several times expressed that Klipsch has no interest in setting up a 'specific' for sale or trade area because they don't want the Forum involved in any possible bad business dealings. They sort of look the other way to our occasional trade or sale, but I don't think they will open an area specifically designed to accomodate these types of dealings.

So unless the Company policy has changed, I dont' think this can be a reality. Big Daddy Klipsch makes no money on our exchanges and wishes to stay out of any controversies.

(I hope I said this right- please correct if this is not the Company's views)

Michael

Sorry to hear about all the bad feelings...but surely this is not a life and death matter. You win some you lose some. If a guy was trying to take advantage of a situation with another member, surely he would not come here and post long messages trying to explain him/herself. They would simply not post anything at all. I think if anyone to blame it is the seller. They had a deal with Vette then backed out on it.

Everybody likes a good deal. Heck, I even tried to get in on the deal calling Ross/Joan the very next day at 9:00AM after Vette posted that his deal had fallen through. He was kind enough to pass on the info - Thanks man! The sellers did not return my several phone calls. I figured the deal was long gone by that time. I would have skipped work and given them $1K that day/evening.

Probably good for me it did not work out or I would be sleeping in my new garage with them.