EBAY - FA: Nakamichi 482 and BSR EQ-3000

Raven

Hello all!

Since most of you all here are audiophiles, I figured I'd clue you in on a couple of items I'm auctioning off on Ebay. I was recently laid off (Sept. 14th) as a direct result of the World Trade Center disaster and I'm cleaning house. I have some vintage 1980 audio equipment that I'm auctioning off.

I hate to part with this stuff but what can I do. So, you all benefit!

Nakamichi 482 Discrete 3-Head Cassette Deck

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1288126193

This deck is like NEW! It had all the belts and rubber replaced. It has all the original boxes and docs and even includes the *impossible* to find RM-100 remote control! Reserve is set at $199.00 but if you know Nakamichi's, this deck is easily worth over $300! You can "Buy it Now" for $250.

BSR EQ-3000 Equalizer/Spectrum Analyzer

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1286115624

Only one day left on this! This equalizer is also in the original box with all the original manuals and items *including* the microphone for Pink Noise! You'll be hard pressed to find any other EQ-3000 EQ/Analyzer that still has the microphone.

At any rate, my loss is your gain if you're interested in such vintage equipment that's in absolutely PERFECT condition.

Enjoy!

------------------

Bob Lindabury

SPEAKERS

Fronts: Cornwalls (2)

Center: KLF-C7 (1)

Rears: RS-3's (2)

Sub: AudioSource SW-15

Rear Center: Umm...any suggestions?

AMP: Sony STR-DB1070 6.1

MISC:

Hafler DH-200 Amp;Yamaha C-50 Pre-Amp; Nakamichi 482 Cassette Deck; Technics SL-1410MK2 Turntable; Sony DVP-S360 DVD

• 4 weeks later...

AIIIEEEE

I sold the BSR EQ-3000 on Ebay for $112.00 with 27 bids but the winning bidder was from MALDIVES!

I absolutely could not ship it to him there as the cost was prohibative. I clearly stated US shipping only, so now I'm relisting the EQ plus a Pioneer VSX-9500S Surround receiver.

If you're intersted, go to this url:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=bobl@ravenimaging.com

Enjoy!

------------------

Bob Lindabury

SPEAKERS

Fronts: Cornwalls (2)

Center: KLF-C7 (1)

Rears: RS-3's (2)

Sub: AudioSource SW-15

Rear Center: Umm...any suggestions?

AMP: Sony STR-DB1070 6.1

MISC:

Hafler DH-200 Amp;Yamaha C-50 Pre-Amp; Nakamichi 482 Cassette Deck; Technics SL-1410MK2 Turntable; Sony DVP-S360 DVD