$600 subwoofer recommendation

fanbrain

Exactly my point,

Mr. "never recommend anything you havent heard"

You are recommending an SVS model you never heard, much less own!

Whose got nothing to add now?

Little one you want to argue,great.I have plenty of time [:)]

You see little one,SVS subs like Sunfire subs follow a pattern.A small SVS will sound almost the same to the largest,most powerful SVS save the headroom and capacity to fill a room and have the extra output down very deep.

I do not need to own all the subs I recomend.I will listen to the top of the line,then a much less expensive one and based on specs make an educated guess that works 100% of the time.

Nothing to add,do not be a silly wabbit.You are for a very long run and a hard reality check.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every room is different,

your generalizations are pointless.

I had a hard time positioning my SVS sub and I tried at least 6 different locations. The current owner of the SVS, is very very very happy with it. There are no laws (not even in Canada) that say I cannot express my personal experiences.

Not all material is sub-40hz. There is a lot of classical, rock etc.... material that is crucial between 40-80hz...most of it! I dont care if my sub can go down to 1hz, if it cant play that crucial octave...screw that.

Your room,your capacity to set it up,your problem.

Notice: we never see our good neighbours to the south arguing like us Canadians,

must be the fact that you live in the most arrogant province in Canada (SEPARATE< DAMN YOU! SEPARATE!). In Good humor, of course.

Arrogant province,yes there are a few arrogant politicians who ruin it all for the good people who live in Quebec. And as for separation I did not demand it or vote for it,separation will bring JOB LOSS and more narrow minded politicians.

Tell this to a separatist

Zealot,

I cannot recomend what I have not tested or at least heard a few times.And since this is not a DIY forum I will not push any kits or project subs.Most have no time or desire to start tooling or using glue.

I know very well the best value is in DIY.A no brainer for cost VS performance

And the above says what?

Contradiction!

A

Not A

= No A at all!

Ooops, did I increase the font size...how wrong of me!

Zealot,

I cannot recomend what I have not tested or at least heard a few times.And since this is not a DIY forum I will not push any kits or project subs.Most have no time or desire to start tooling or using glue.

I know very well the best value is in DIY.A no brainer for cost VS performance

And the above says what?

Contradiction!

A

Not A

= No A at all!

Ooops, did I increase the font size...how wrong of me!

If you read the psots I made your "POINT" is not as strong and BOLD as you think it is.

Again I will repeat when you buy the smallest SVS or the largest the main gain is the output.As all share the same goal of extension,and will reach below 20Hz with ease. So next time do not forget to quote me using an even BIGGER font.

[:P]

Ancient you are a BC punk,nothing more,nothing less. You ruin a good thread with your BS.I guess its normal you are from BC.

You intrude here,spit right and left.Say SVS will not work,as you fail to say YOU were not capable of setting it up.And then talk about a RSW15,you bright eyes did you happen to read the subs in question at the start of the thread you genius?

Unfortunately, your judgement and short-sightedness have blinded you again.

I am not recommending anything, all the recommendations have been done.

I am saying that you should not contradict yourself in your posts, especially when you consider yourself to possess such an elite status.

You have resorted to name-calling.

I was justified in calling you a fool: One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: On this occasion, your reasonings were not up to par.

Unfortunately your english is filled with semantical weaknesses,

I am neither a
"an aggressive and violent young criminal "
nor a
"A young person, especially a member of a rebellious counterculture group"
etc...

and would appreciate that you keep the name-calling on reserve.

We all make foolish choices and you did...especially by resorting to name-calling.

I do not appreciate personal messages of verbal abuse, so please refrain from that.

I mean, really...what the hell does this mean:

"Listen you punk,if you have a problem just say it. In will not take orders or
answer to your BC BS ,you are a junior here.Know your pecking order."

You think you possess more capacity because you have the ability to post more than me?
Its people with your superiority complex that ruin it for the rest of us.

I am sure, anyone who reads this thread, will agree with me.

And again,

This is a klipsch forum, why are you recommending SVS?

Go to another forum.

Junior,

I have pointed more people to buy Klipsch you have posts on this forum.You are not an authority to give orders.If you forgot by now we live in a FREE world and I am free to be UNBIASED unlike you.And try to help members of this forum. FREE to point a brand other than Klipsch from time to time when I see another brand will do a more convincing job.

If moderators here feel I am such a negative person why did they not ban me? Why did they permit any fool to post and reach over 7500 posts and remain here all these years? Why,are they fools to you too? Since you love to use the worrd "fool" feel free to fool around and look like one.

And now you are looking for an apology from me! You have a better chance striking the jackpot

Now keep talking to yourself and patting yourself on the back

If your Ultra is having trouble w/40Hz

and above, I doubt it's the woofer. You're probably running into

room problems.

It can't be a room problem if moving to another sub fixed in the same room fixed the issue [;)]

I have to agree that the RSW speakers are definetly much more musical than anything I've ever heard from SVS...