Which RS Series to Match RF-3 and RC-3

dirtraven

Looking for opinions on which one I should get to match my RF-3 and RC-3. I was looking at picking up a used pair of RS-3s (which has been getting ridiculously overpriced lately on E-bay), but after looking at the new RS-42 and RS-52, I was considering picking a pair of these up, but not sure which would match better or should I just continue to look out for a pair of RC-3s?

thx

I have 2 pairs of RS-3's and like them very much. If you listen to Multichannel music or concert DVDs (along with side placement for Movies) I would consider trying to find a pair of RB-5 bookshelf speakers (or even another pair of RF-3's to use as side surrounds--that's what I use [;)]). IMO, the WDST style speaker works better if you have multi-viewing locations (i.e, couch and seating that's not parallel to your surrounds)or if they are close behind you on a wall where your seating is. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on the newer RS-42 with your current system, but that's just me.