RSW 12 on eBay

Amy

You should have a "private stock" room for forum members only to give them an occasional deal on goodies. I'm sure it would be much appreciated by everyone on the forums and would also be a nice incentive to be a forum member.

Yes, that would be a super nice gesture for Klipsch's more ardent supporters. Or at least a BIN so we wouldn't be bidding 'against' each other. You guys know cost and retail on this stuff, if you've got some scratch and dents, maybe just put a fair price on it a post here first or BIN so we could snag the occasional deal without all that worrying about the bidding process.

C'mon Amy, throw us a bone![&]

Michael

• Moderators

Sorry guys, eBay is the best I can do. This stuff is going for great deals already, I don't think I could go much lower.

The refurbished or B stock product just means it is tested for original specs. If anything isn't up to par, or is damaged, it is fixed or replaced.

Some items have minor scratches, or scuffs on the corners/edges, but most items are in excellent condition. Especially if you bid on items from Indianapolis---most of these were either used for photo shoots or trade show displays.