can someone explain how you change the cross overs

brokenarrow1

I don't know how you access the inside of the cabinet - screws in the back? - but the crossover is just screwed into a board. Keep track of your wires as you disconnect each speaker from the crossover terminals. It's easy. Plus, the crossovers should be labeled to show which speakers go to which terminals. Yes, a newbie could do it.

Bill is right. I am not mechanically inclined and I did it. You remove the terminal cup on the back & the horn on the front to reach the wires per the instruction sheet. Having never been inside a speaker cabinet I was a bit apprehensive but it really is quite easy. It was interesting to see what was actually inside. Dean's crossovers provide a significant improvement.

JT

Bill is right. I am not mechanically inclined and I did it. You remove the terminal cup on the back & the horn on the front to reach the wires per the instruction sheet. Having never been inside a speaker cabinet I was a bit apprehensive but it really is quite easy. It was interesting to see what was actually inside. Dean's crossovers provide a significant improvement.

JT

Hi new here, What is the cost and what exactly is the improvment?