Klipschguy must be a Great Poker Player

DizRotus

Andy aka Klipschguy is a credit to the forum and he must also be a great poker player.

When I started a thread titled, Single Driver Rear Horn Experiments, at http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/1/548408/ShowPost.aspx#548408, Andy was kind enough to contribute a pair of Radio Shack 40-1197/FE 103s to the project. He paid about $8.00 to ship them to me and wouldnt accept payment or reimbursement for the postage.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

After several months of enjoying the 40-1197s I decided to at least cover the shipping via a PayPal payment. Well, that prompted an email from Andy in which he saw my PayPal payment and raised me 6 drivers. Before I fold, I want to publicly thank him.

I was amazed to return from a business trip to Vegas to find two more 40-1197s, a pair of RS 5.25 full range drivers with wizzer cones and two Piezo horn tweeters waiting for me. Again Andy rebuffed my efforts to have these gifts shipped at my expense.

Andy represents the best of this Forum and the hobby. Rather than personal compensation, he was pleased to help a fellow member and pleased to know that I have and will help fellow members.

When time permits, Ill make new motorboards to accommodate the 5.25 drivers, and then Ill post the results.