New Hampsire forte ll's fs$450

dtel

Ebay forte ll's bin $450 small problems with passive radiator ,but still a good deal. Just happen top see it on fleabay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Forte-II-2-speakers-pair-Oak_W0QQitemZ5871495286QQcategoryZ61378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I,ve been looking at those;BEWARE; the 12" radiator has been replaced with a 15" yamaha speaker, and it's powered. I kid you not! Bring it up on your screen and look. Believe me I have been watching that New England area for Klipsch Speakers, I wouldn't touch those babies. Back of speaker cut so speaker would fit.

Ebay forte ll's bin $450 small problems with passive radiator ,but still a good deal. Just happen top see it on fleabay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Forte-II-2-speakers-pair-Oak_W0QQitemZ5871495286QQcategoryZ61378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I,ve been looking at those;BEWARE; the 12" radiator has been replaced with a 15" yamaha speaker, and it's powered. I shit you not! Bring it up on your screen and look. Believe me I have been watching that New England area for Klipsch Speakers, I wouldn't touch those babies. Back of speaker cut so speaker would fit.

Don't walk, RUN AWY FROM THESE!

"If they do not sell I will replace the Radiators with Klipsch replacements and the price will much higher when I relist them"

The only way to get 2 Forte Passive Radiators is to buy a pair of Forte speakers, because the passive radiator IS NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH KLIPSCH!

This seller should part these out.