I know what the best Polish for your fine wood klipsch Speakers is..

Cornered

I have to say that I started a post asking for help with this topic. I want to thank all that gave input. It was Dr. Bill that provided the best ( at least for me) solution. It is BLO (Boiled LinSeed Oil) and Gum Turpentine. I had a hard time finding the BLO. I tried Home Depot ect... I ended up getting it from ( don't laugh) England.... Yeap I used Ebay to get some. Dr. Bill did point out that this mixture will have a nice aroma. It did, but you might want to have the windows open so anyone living with you doesn't scream at you. Like my wife did. Oh well. I have copied the information from Dr Bills post. This will keep your speakers from cracking and will help recondition any dry spot you have. This stuff great ... I even think my speakers play better. Hope this help s.

Here is the mixing ratio to use.

To avoid the "sticky" part of BLO use this mixture:

3: Gum Turpentine

1: BLO

This is the standard "maintenance" treatment for fine woods with oil finish used by those of us who are/were pipe organ builders.

This mixture penetrates instead of laying on the surface to become tacky.

It is VERY aromatic. Pleasantly so. I apply it annually to my K-Horns.

Hope this helps.

Robert

Somebody on here (might have been Andy) mentioned a 2/3 mineral spirits and 1/3 BLO mixture. I use that, and it works very well, although I always do this outside. Stickiness has never been an issue. Straight BLO, or stronger than 2/3 thinner-1/3 BLO will be an issue unless applied in small sections and removed promptly----it's pretty "thick/viscous" when used "straight up" or in stronger concentrations.

There were a couple of tips that I learned from the Altar Guild in my 30 years as a parish priest.

To remove candle drippings from wood: Lightly scrape most of it off with an old dinner knife (without contacting the wood). Spray lightly with WD-40, let stand for 15 minutes, buff dry, repeat if necessary.

To remove dull grime from fine wood prior to oiling: Wash with apple cider vinegar soaked sponge.

DRBILL