Things didn't work out......

darylroy

I can't find a rc-7 to listen to. I have checked everywhere and can't seem to find one for demo or even to listen to. So, since i have heard the rc-35, i guess i will go with that one. I am looking for a used, but in good condition one if anyone is interested. Thanks for all your help and input.

I can't seem to find one anywhere. The nearest Klipsch rep from my house is 45miles. I am just determined to get the rc-35 afterall. Does anyone know where i could find an rc-7? Or maybe even a rc-35 for that matter? Thanks for your help and input fellas.

I know right where one(or 2) is. Frawley's Audio in Columbia, SC. He will ship it to you. Tell him Billy Strickland told you to call and that you want him to ship you one. Give him a credit card and you're off. He's NOT an e-tailer, but a +40 year local Klipsch dealer who happens to be a great guy. Let me know if you need me to talk to him for you. He's got some of the new Reference Towers in there and I have NO problem stopping in to see him, because eventually he's gonna hook those bad boys up.......btw, in the boxes they are as tall as a refrigerator (RF-83s)

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/695498/ShowPost.aspx scroll to see mmiles' post

Billy,

Why the KLF30s in main room and the Reference in the basement?

Don't mean to hijack, but it seems the issue is solved.

Well, first of all, the "upstairs" is actually a big bonus room and that's where everything began. The "downstairs" is the living room and is more of a wife and kids deal, although now I tolerate it much more. The downstairs just kept getting upgraded, even as recently as last night when I brought home a new rsw-15, put it upstairs and put the Martin Logan down there. I happen to also really like the Legends, plus the center channel situation is better with the custom klf 20 I made and the side surrounds are floorstands vs surround speakers and the klf-c7 rear surround PLUS they are heavy as hell and I'm lazy. I just think with the speakers I have the Legends are the best overall combo. Maybe one day I'll switch things up but we have one hell of a staircase so I'm not betting on it.

Where did you find The RSW 15? I am looking for one.

How much are they going for?

I bought mine at Audio Warehouse in Beaufort, SC for $1200.00.....It was out of the box on display but they packed it up with all the original packing. I bet they have another one. I know for a fact they have a RSW 12 in black for $900. If you want I could go by there next week for you.