my new dj toys

Hallwalker

Kenratboy, I use a Behringer 2 way stereo with subwoofer out ,on the subwoofer output to the CV I set the output at 100 hz and fine tune them with a parametric Eq .The Top and bottom EV I set the crossover point around 250 hz and rough cut the whole sound rig with a stereo 31 band Eq. I have a gig on March the 24 th and will have more opportunity to hear the rig at its fullest and be able to evaluate and make adjustments accordingly.Kenratboy thank you for your interest and if you are in my neighbourhood on the 24th you are invited to Techno & Tacos, and yes new carpet is being installed mid spring. regards Tony C

post-12863-13819284157304_thumb.gif

• 4 weeks later...

DJK..the Tapco amps are Mackie/Tapco, basically Mackie in different clothing and cost affordable.Tapco Corporation is Greg Mackie`s first Company from back in the 60`s .How do they stand up to amps costing more : Crown etc etc ..very well indeed, powerful and tough ,and they can play cranked all day .I personally never listened to Behringer amps, some Djs that I work with have them and they are not so happy with them once they listen to the Tapco amps I have.Just to give you and idea of the clear sound I have with the Tapco/EV set up..I get compliments all night about how crystal clear the sound is compared to other local night spots,one Dj at my last event was attending not spinning and was upset all night cause he wasn`t performing and his words were :the sound is off the chain ,bit@h I aint playing . The sound is hard to describe it`s an experience ...Tony C