What speakers go good with the Deon 2802?

Gh7

well i bet you have heard this many times and i am gonna say it again, I have made my final choice to which reciever i want to buy. The Denon AVR 2802. I would like to know which Klipsch speakers go good with this reciever. The only thing that is holding me back is the cash, but i dont care i will some how convice my dad to buy them for me, i plan to use this for my home theater set up and computer set up, i would like to know what kind of surrounds and fronts this reicever would go with. so if any of you guys could help i would really thank you a million

• Like 1

What is the budget? How big a room are you trying to fill? Will you listen mostly to music or movies? Are there constraints on the size of the speakers (like, do they have to fit inside an entertainment center?)?

Any Klipsch speaker will work great with your receiver. It's more a matter of filling the room properly (and your budget).

DD2

This message has been edited by dougdrake2 on 10-29-2001 at 10:53 AM

Impress your dad with your "MacGyverism" and your appreciation for a dollar. Go to him for money after you've scoured the local classifieds for a couple sets of used cornwalls, fortes, KG4s, qaurtets, heresys or even klipshorns. For $1500 you can easily get 5 (used) superb Klipsch speakers in like new condition. You may not even need a sub due to the fantastic bass capacity of the older BIG Klipsch speakers.

I just picked up a set of 1980 cornwalls ($550), a set of newer heresy IIs ($400) and a new KLF-C7 ($249). One more KLF-C7 for a rear center and I'm done. $1450 for a great home theater speaker setup!

Good luck

cwm28.gif

------------------

Ubid customer service SUX. Be very wary if you use them.

This message has been edited by BigBusa on 10-30-2001 at 08:22 AM