Looking for a Klipsch TuTor in Houston

ttrhp

Hi Guys,

I ve been folowwing the forum for quite a while and finally

register to join in.I just bought a pair of klipsch LS a week ago

and just found out that 1 of the tweeter need to be replace,so if there

are any klipsch fan around houston ,please drop by and say hi and also

can help me through this new process.thank you

Welcome you can get new diaphram from BEC here and instructions to replace it or send it to BEC and he will do it for you i would do both just to be safe.Did you check all connections to make sure tweeter is out could be just bad connection.Rick

Welcome!

Can't help you right away as I am in the process of moving to Houston (getting a house you've been in for 16 years takes longer than building one) and when I am there I am working 12 hour days making sure you have an inexhaustible supply of overpriced gasoline. However, once moved I hope to get a Houston Hornhead sub forum going there like the DFW group that has been so much fun.

Let's see who else responds. I really only know of Erik Mandaville off the top of my head, but there must be a bunch more in the Houston area.

Dave

Thank yoy for the advice.look like it just a loose wire...

dave..welcome to houston..we do have a pretty good size audio club

here.actually 2.houston audio society and texas bottlehead..meeting

once a month..keep intouch and I ll send you a link of the houston

audio society.

Glad the problem wasn't!

Much as I hate leaving a well-established life in the DFW area, I am looking forward to a new one in Houston. If you've been lurking awhile, you may be aware of my recording madness (see "I walking on air..." in this forum from a week or so back). I'll be looking to establish ties there for that as well as to meet new hornhead friends. I love to host listen fests as well as to attend them. While I love all sorts of music and enjoy a wide variety of systems, I am, like most of the 'ol fahrts here, pretty biased by now towards Klipsch or at least high efficiency systems (I've a large inventory of Frazier speakers which are kissing cousins to Klipsch).

Anyway, thanks for the welcome and keep me informed on Houston people and events. I am especially interested in LP hunting opportunities down that way.

Regards,

Dave