Value of Industrial LS

ttrhp

michael,

roadcase???..is that the case kind of look lke a luggage that slip over the box with a lock? and has wheel? I talked to my buddy today and he have one of case with his klipsch.if anyone interested.contact me and I ll give you his imfo and #..he want $1300(include case) for it and you ll be amaze how good these thing look.

Texas [:(]

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Always loved the split lascalas.

I have a basic split lascala with out the corner trim and it has the triangle top. so they did make this in all three finishes.

still need a set of splits with the trim to complet my lascal vintage pa sytem.

so far I have 63 hortizontal with bare horns on top , like decorater korn top.and the basic black paint splits lascalas.

for moniters I have 3 pairs of pro Heresys.

Always loved the split lascalas.

I have a basic split lascala with out the corner trim and it has the triangle top. so they did make this in all three finishes.

still need a set of splits with the trim to complet my lascal vintage pa sytem.

so far I have 63 hortizontal with bare horns on top , like decorater korn top.and the basic black paint splits lascalas.

for moniters I have 3 pairs of pro Heresys.

Guess you cleared up another misconception I had. So you have split LS industrials with the trapezoid top but what, spatter paint finish (pebbly)? Does it have corner protectors of any type? I've never seen anything like that.

WOW, do you have any photos of that? I'm confused on what your mains are- do you use Corns and LS for your mains? What is 63?

Michael

Everything I want seems to be in Texas this week! Oak Belles, Split Industrial LaScalas.

Aren't they ALWAYS in Texas? :( So uh.. Scott... Let me guess, you're looking for Belles & LaScalas and will be finding a new home (back to their rightful place in Chicagoland) for those "Goldens" huh? [:P]

Sorry Meagain, I need one Oak Belle to stick smack dab in the center of those beautiful ex-Chicagoland Golden Khorns. Oak Belles are sort of hard to come by, I'd take a pair and worry about the extra one later. I'm letting Travis have dibs on those Texas beauties since he called them out first and he lives in Texas. I'm also working with Tom Mobley who offered to build me a Belle. From the pictures I've seen he'll make me one very nice looking Belle.

As for the La Scalas, I currently have a pair of La Scalas in the basement. I would love to replace those with an Industrial set so I can lug them outside once or twice a summer for parties (we have easy access to the back yard from the basement).

Probably more than you wanted to know huh?

Hey Micheal,

I finally got those bass bins set up in a stack on top of my BagEnds with the 511/902's on top.Total heigth is 58".Got the 511's angled down into the room.Sound is pretty good,the bass bins sound very good!Thanks.

Greg

No prob Greg, pleasure doing business with you and hanging out. I bet those Bag Ends just shake your sternum!

I'll get to cleaning up that TT this week. Want to make sure it works before investing in shipping.

M

Scott, is there an option where you could roll them up to the windows and just point them outdoors? That would save your back and keep them weather protected. Someone here has their Garage LS on roll around stands so he can point them out into the woods.

M

my split tops are plain factory black paint . I think the late tops were the one that came boxed shaped. mine are late 70's toearly 80's.

The 63 Lascalas are the first version made only one year Pretty uncomon.

Historical interest- photos please sir.

Hey Micheal,

I finally got those bass bins set up in a stack on top of my BagEnds with the 511/902's on top.Total heigth is 58".Got the 511's angled down into the room.Sound is pretty good,the bass bins sound very good!Thanks.

Greg

No prob Greg, pleasure doing business with you and hanging out. I bet those Bag Ends just shake your sternum!

I'll get to cleaning up that TT this week. Want to make sure it works before investing in shipping.

M

Sounds good,not in a hurry.Let me know the shipping price.

Thanks,Greg