Any RF-7 or RF-83 for sale in Ky?

hybridamp

I do not have any of those, but have you tried Ovation in Lexington? They are currently in the process of getting a new showroom set up, but they are open. I was in there a few weeks ago. It looks like it will be a nice new store.

Ovation in Lexington, has one last pair of RF-7's that has been on display, they are trying to move before they get any 83's in, they priced them at $1500.00 for the pair to me last week, I'm going to wait on the 83's. Terry Smith is the guy to deal with, he will give you the bottom dollar on that pair. Sorry re-read your post this pair is cherry.

lol

You guys are still killing me over those cornwalls. [;)]

And yeah, I've been to Ovation already this week; I've been dealing with Terry since back when he was at the original location on New Circle Rd., which was when I competed in IASCA Sound Quality divisions with car audio (oh, the memories). He is a great guy, but unfortunately, those RF-7s they have are cherry finished and they don't keep much in stock (as to be expected with such high ticket items). I had him price me a set of RF-82s, but I feel like for the price, a couple hundred more for some used RF-7s may be a better investment in the long run. Takes Ovation 2-3weeks to get the rf-82s in stock anyhow, so I figured I would look around locally for some used sets first.

kelA: I sent you an e-mail about your Denon. [:)]