VHS Concert tapes 4 sale....

oldbuckster

As of two years ago I no longer have a VHS player in the house. You have any Betamax tapes?

I just figured with so many vinyl guys using turntables, maybe just maybe, someone might want some cherry VHS tapes, after all , they are VINTAGE, and they sound great. I could even sell a Sony HI-FI stereo VCR, it's not one of those under $100. units. Interested?

I LOVE concert tapes and still have operational VCR in my main rig. Probably half of my DVD inventory is concerts.

Do you have basic list or group price in mind? If they're mostly rock, maybe some jazz or other, I'm definitely interested. Show tunes or Country- no thanks! LOL

Michael

I LOVE concert tapes and still have operational VCR in my main rig. Probably half of my DVD inventory is concerts.

Do you have basic list or group price in mind? If they're mostly rock, maybe some jazz or other, I'm definitely interested. Show tunes or Country- no thanks! LOL

Michael

Rock is all I have, Rock is all I really like;

Rollings Stones; Gimme Shelter; Let's spend the Night Together 81 tour; Rock and Roll Circus; Live at the Max steel wheels tour; VooDoo Lounge tour; Bridges to Babylon tour.

2 Police; Jimi Hendrix the movie, Hendrix band of gypsies, Jackson Browne, Traffic live, Directors edition of Woodstock, SRV live from Austin, Cream of Clapton, Bob Marley Live at the rainbow, Santana and friends, the rise and fall of western civilaztion the Metal Years, 23 total Woodstock is 2 tapes. I think $100. for the 23 tapes is fair, of course you pay for shipping. These tapes are perfect, some still in wrappers with prices on them.

I also have 8 of 10 tapes of History of Rock and Roll, I would like $30. for those.

I know you don't know me, but these tapes are cherry, and I spent way too much on them, but you know what I'm saying. They were Top of the Line Pro logic and then came DVD's, and the rest is history. Think about it, I'm easy to get ahold of. I kinda had the feeling that you were a little upset with me.

People can say what they will, the sound on these are GREAT, tapes do have good sound. I use 2channel stereo not surround on these, just my taste.

I have a few left myself if anyone is interested...

Scorpions - To Russia with Love & other Savage Amusements

Def Leppard - Visualize

Def Leppard - Historia

Beavis & Butthead - The Final Judgement

Feel free to make an offer... just PM me if you are interested.

Umm.... you may want to list that Metal Years VHS on eBay... I remember getting some pretty good cash from that...due to it not being out on DVD yet!

The Metal Years is a great tape, sound on it is killer, even in surround sound. Wish it was on DVD, I'd rebuy that one for sure. No E-bay for oldbuckster, I don't like e-spay and choose not to use their services, stubborn old dawg!!

Rock is all I have, Rock is all I really like;

Rollings Stones; Gimme Shelter; Let's spend the Night Together 81 tour; Rock and Roll Circus; Live at the Max steel wheels tour; VooDoo Lounge tour; Bridges to Babylon tour.

2 Police; Jimi Hendrix the movie, Hendrix band of gypsies, Jackson Browne, Traffic live, Directors edition of Woodstock, SRV live from Austin, Cream of Clapton, Bob Marley Live at the rainbow, Santana and friends, the rise and fall of western civilaztion the Metal Years, 23 total Woodstock is 2 tapes. I think $100. for the 23 tapes is fair, of course you pay for shipping. These tapes are perfect, some still in wrappers with prices on them.

I also have 8 of 10 tapes of History of Rock and Roll, I would like $30. for those.

Ugh, tough decision, I have the three last Stones ones on DVD, own Woodstock on VHS already. But there's still some gems in there. SRV, Clapton, Santana, Police...

Are you willing to break them out at all? I'd like to buy probably half- would still leave some good ones for someone else. Just dont' see the point in having duplicates.

Whatever you want to do. Let me ask you about Woodstock, do you have the version with Janis Joplin, and Canned Heat on it, mine does, the original did not. How about I include the History of RnR with all the others for $120, you do shipping, Tell what you want, we can figure it out. Keep in mind, these tapes have no more than 3 plays on them, no issues what so ever with them.

I've got the original two tape version of the film and 'The Lost Performances' that has Joplin doing 'Work me Lord' and extra tunes by CSN and others.

So how many tapes are we talking here? 20 + 10 of the History stuff? I'm scratching head on it now....

I wouldn't let the Metal Years tape go for under $20. If it is in good condition.. it's worth it. I believe mine went for close to 30? I can't quite remember now, I just know I was shocked.

Joe, I know what you're saying, but I'm really not looking to make money, I'm really just trying to get a little something back. Most of those tapes were$20. on up,Metal Years was $25, I enjoyed it, great tape. It's the same thing I did with my LP's, sold over 600 for $300.,I lost on it, but someone got to enjoy some cheap music, and I don't have to deal with moving those heavy things around. I would rather see a forum guy get them, and enjoy them, than deal with the E-bay thing. Besides I want to move them all at once, but if they don't go as a bunch, your point is well taken. Thanks for bringing that up, I appreciate it. These tapes are Brand New condition, really.

[;)]

No problem, I understand.... just wanted to make sure you were aware.

Thank you, good of you to do that, you didn't have to. That is as low as I will go, if i can't get what I asked Mike for them, I'll keep them. The Metal Years is a favorite, some great interviews with some out there people. Rock On Dude, gotta love it.....eh!!!!!