the PhysX processor

notengomipantalones

has anyone here heard about the PhysX processor? i was looking at enthusiast.hardocp.com and it looked pretty cool. i was wondering how much more efficient the PhysX is from a regular physics engine and thought you guys could help me. so...if someone could get back to me on that and tell me what you think id really appreciate. thank!

-and if anyone else is interest, heres a link for:

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MTAyMCwxLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdA

For some reason I get the impression that you are NOT interested in Kipsch speakers. Rather it would seem that you are trying to advertise and drum up business for some product that I don't have a clue about.

It is a cheap attempt!

Do we need spam in a users group?

• 2 weeks later...

Not worth the buy right now,the tests are not conclusive and spending $250 on a card that will do ZERO for 99.99% of the good games is wasting money.

And I am all for innovative hardware,heck I was the first to adopt the 3dfx Voodoo and after the dual Voodoo 2 in SLI! Now I have dual ATI X1900's in Crossfire and a 7900GTX waiting for its sister 7900GTX in my second system.

I have money for the hardware and will not get the PhysX unless clear gains are visible and frame rate remains good.