Outlaw 1050 A/V Receiver...Getting Mine Tomorrow!

synthfreek

Ok after several weeks of researching and many many hours scouring the net for info & reviews I've made my decision. The Outlaw 1050 looks amazing. It is lacking a phono jack but for the price of $499 I'm able to buy it plus an audiophile Parasound PPH-1 phono preamp and still be under budget! Does anyone else own this guy? Very interested in how they'll sound with my KG 4.2s.

Ok I've got everything hooked up and I've demo'd a few things so far and all I've got to say is WOW!!! WOW again! This sounds GREAT. I've experienced the first 10 minutes or so of Gladiator, listened to a few tracks from the Dead Can Dance CD-Spiritchaser, FSOL-Dead Cities & a few Steve Roach CDs. It seems to be everything they claim it to be. Next on my list will be some sort of rear center speakers to take advantage of that 6.1.

Eric

Sweet! Congrats ...I know a few people on here have that reciever and they speak highly of it. Isn't that new eelectronic smell awesome?! Smile.gif

------------------

My system thus far:

1980 Cornwalls (mains)

19?? Heresy II's (rears)

2001 KLF-C7 (center)

2001 KSW15 (Subwoofer)

Onkyo TX-DS787 (reciever)

Kenwood DV402 (DVD)

Sony KV 27V55 (9 year old 27" TV)