La Scalas E-Bay buy it now $650

markgod

buyer beware

Kindly explain further.

The buyer seems to be forthright about the condition of the speakers. I had several email conversations with him when he first placed them here but they were too far away. Had I a need for LS and willing to do the drive and small repairs, I would have taken them myself. I personally see no reason for alarm on this sale.

Michael

I have nothing against the seller at all. I just figured they might not be in such hot shape for only $650. The old style are $4000 new, and the new 06's are $5500. I sure wouldn't buy them without an audition first. I figured they were shot and beat up for $650, but hell, what do I know?

I have nothing against the seller at all. I just figured they might not be in such hot shape for only $650. The old style are $4000 new, and the new 06's are $5500. I sure wouldn't buy them without an audition first. I figured they were shot and beat up for $650, but hell, what do I know?

If you don't know, kindly retract your first post. Yes they are painted black, have hung somewhere, probably a bar, some cabinet problems. But they are advertised and photographed as such.

When you state the 'buyer beware' you give the impression that you DO know something fishy about the seller or product. If you dont know, please don't condemn.

I think they are pretty fairly priced. I have bought LSBR's for 800-1000, and total beaters for $400. These are in between both price wise and condition wise.

Michael