Cornwall III's arrived...like having 2 Marshall cabs...

Heideana

My cherry CW III's finally arrived and just set them up. Wow, not to knock the RF-7's, which I also own; however the CWIII's do have a crisper presence and a stonger, tighter bass and image. I'm listening to Love's "Out Here" and I can really hear all of the instruments, including the bubbling, churning bass lines of early psychedelia captured on tape. I listend to Gorrilaz first and bass jumped out at a much lower volume then the RF-7's. I know its' subjective and the RF's were designed to have subwoofer reinforcement, but it's nice to finally here music I grew up with like I remember it....Blue Cheer is next.

I'm attaching photo of initial set-up in my music room...their kinda like having two Marshall cabs. They should do excellent as cabs for my Triton! Thanks to all who guided me to purchase them, dispite my fright of spending that much money...

post-17858-13819297911392_thumb.jpg

I've been playing the Triton thru my CW III's for a couple of days now without any problems and I can finally hear the different ramp up/down speeds on the low and high rotors when using the leslie simulations!

Thanks for the side note about Marshall cabs Johny...I hadn't thought about it. Is it because the straights have more volume compared to the slant faces?