Attention any BIG BAND or SWING fans!!

I am selling a couple of pretty rare (but not all that valuable--even though the "Goldmine" books say they are VERY valuable) RCA box sets from 1956. One is the Benny Goodman 5-LP set in the white "leathertte" binder and the other is the Glenn Miller "Army Air Force Band" 5-LPset in the blue leatherette binder with clouds. They are in FANTASTIC condition-Goldmine says the Goodman set is worth $500 but it sells on ebay for about $40-$60! The Glenn Miller set is worth about the same.

2a_1_b.JPG

23_1.JPG

FIFTY DOLLARS FOR BOTH SETS SHIPPED TO ANYWHERE IN THE USA.

That's certainly not what I intended Chuck. I'm sure they weren't box sets and they were most likely beat up if they were. If they were in good shape, you'd own them right now anyway because they'd be in one of those piles I sold you!!

I'm certainly going to look more carefully from here on though! I had no idea any of Benny Goodman's LPs were valuable. Anyway, if you're buying it from Allan, you're getting more than a fair deal. He sells nothing for more than what it's worth and 99% of the time, you'll get a much better deal than you could anywhere else (unless you luck into it at a thrift shop!).