which would be better??

montigue

sunfire just came out with their newest sub..the sunfire true subwoofer super junior. It has a 1500w amp in a 9x9x9 cube. A little more power than the junior. The MKII has a 2700w amp in a 11x11x11 cube. Im not sure about all the specs but I was just wondering would having 2 juniors be better than 1 MKII

or any subwoofer for that matter. Wouldnt it be better to have to less powerfull subs than one powerfull sub?

Right TV,they are not cheap(price).One thing you have to give the Sunfires is they will outperform anything their size(even the Velodyne HGS,size for size here).

I did not try the Super Junior ...yet.Will get one for test next year.

So far the Sunfire Signature has over the double of output(about +7 dB) then the Mark II down low.And the Mark II has over 10 dB over the Junior.The Super junior may shorten the gap,by how much I cannot tell.

Get the Signature,you will not regret it.If damn close to the Ultras,Revels B15 and the HGS15.The Signature can keep up with the Klipsch RF-7!These RF-7's can play LOUD with no stress(only my ears).

TheEAR(s) Now theears

EAR, You are saying that 1 MKII is better than 2 juniors? I really need to know this..These subs are expensive for my budjet that is why I want the abseloute best for my money. Somebody told me 2 juniors would be better than 1 MKII.

EAR your the guy I need to hear from. Which way do I go? I'm all ears....

Monty

Ok some proof first...look at the crappy pic I took today.See the Junior next to the Mark II(RF-7 in front).

Now the Mark II has way more output down low.Way more.And then you have the Sunfire Signature.I would spend a little more and get a Signature if I were...YOU.

The Signature has big output down to 20Hz and huge output around 25-50Hz.The Sunfire Signature beats the Junior and the Mark II(combines easy).

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Yep,in my second HT room. Smile.gif

All three Sunfires and the Carver are in this room.Along the front wall they work great.No boomy bass,just sub bass.

As you may know the RF-7's dont need help above 35Hz,the RF-7 work damn well with no help from any subs!!!Impressive

The SPL level can reach over 120dB in room!Mic placed at listening position(3 meters from main speakers).

The Sunfires(3 + Carver)can keep up before my ears start to hurt.This is what I call realistic HT.

Smile.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears