Amy's "Klipsch Package" has arrived for June 3rd Texas Gathering

• Moderators

A week or so ago I asked Amy if she had any trinkets or promo items laying around that I could give away to folks attending the Texas Klipsch Gaterhing this Sat., June 3rd. I told her I would be happy to buy what I had to but if there was any free stuff left over it would be much appreciated (she had just gathered up a bunch of stuff to give to the forum for people who made music reviews as well as gathering up and sending a lot of stuff to Hope for the Klipsch Gathering). The box of goods arrived from Indy. today.

She managed to put together a GREAT package of stuff for us to give away and have drawings for at the Texas Gathering. It looks like everyone who attends will have a Klipsch T-Shirt to take with them, plus we are going to be able to have a drawing for 4 or 5 cool prizes. I would like to take this opprotunity to thank Amy again for taking the time to gather up some cool stuff for us to give away. (She would not even let me send her postage).

We are looking forward to this Saturday, and hope to post a lot of photos of this event. Anyone attending who has questions, or wants to attend last minute because of these great prizes can contact me at tcwesq@texas.net.

Travis

Austin, Texas

Amy thank you so much for the Klipsch gear[:D]!! It was very nice of you to send us this Klipsch care package for our gathering!! We'll get a group photo of everyone wearing their Klipsch T shirt.

If anyone attending does not have directions to Travis's house then contact Travis or myself.

James

jbsl@ev1.net

Travis what is the official time you want to start this thing at?

Again Amy:

Thank You, Thank You Very Much Pretty Lady!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

Travis what is the official time you want to start this thing at?

Let's say, officially 11:30 to 6 or so. However, if people are in town and want to come over early to help Eric, you and myself set up they are more then welcome to get an early start. What time did you and Eric plan on getting here? 10:30, 11:00? I am hoping Luther will get here around 11:00 or so seeing as he is bringing a Texas sized truck full of stuff.

Travis

I will be driving up early so I can make it there before 11:00. Besides

you're only about 45 minutes from my house. Also, I need time to

unload, setup and take a breather before the festivities begin. This is

going to be a blast! I will be taking a lot of pictures and creating a Austin Klipsch Gallery on my picture server.

So, Travis you think I can back my truck down your driveway? I remember it being rather steep.

Travis did you want me to come over Friday night around 7:30 PM and drop off my gear so we will not have to mess with it Sat morning?

That way I can go over to Erics and help him with his Cornwalls and anything else he cannot get in his car. I'm going to call Eric and see if we can be at your house by 10:00-10:30 to get everything unloaded.

I sent Ray a email with directions to your house and my cellphone number but I am not sure if he got the email. You might send him a email with directions to your house just to make sure.