Vinyl collection for sale in Missouri

I wish he could, too. I got rid of a smaller collection almost ten years ago after hauling it through nine moves. There is still a hole in my music library that I'll never be able to cover, but is was a very rich experience collecting that library.

Steve really has his back against...a three thousand foot crevasse. He has to get his bills settled, and figure out where to go after getting current. It won't be easy.

I'll talk to the shippers at Euclid Records and Vintage Vinyl and see what they have to recommend. We have Air Freight and a couple consolidated shippers at the airport, and I'm sure there is a depot in Baltimore. Boxing, and then palletizing, might be a effective way to conveniently get the library to you. Hopefully one of the options will work for you.

Heck, fly in for the Battle of the Amps gathering in August, and drive a rental back to Md. Or get Naimnuts to buy Frzn's Belles, and spend the trip outbound dropping off Klipsch speakers, and the boomerang with your expanded library in hand[:)]

So the deal fell through of transporting them down to Hope? This seems like one heckuva great record collection.

I understand that a quick sale is desired but that of course works against maximizing the money. Perhaps a reconsideration of breaking it into a few categories, jazz, blues, 60s, current, etc.

If it all goes to a dealer, he's going to give only a fraction of what it would be worth to the right collector. But this may just be too big of an offering for one collector to buy. Seems like maybe ten people going in on it together would be more manageable (for them).

Hey guys, I am FINALLY back online. My daughter was got on the computer the other night (myspace.com) and within 10 minutes I had 7 viruses that totally destroyed the hard drive. I was able to get rid of all of them except 2 trojans. A very good local friend that builds computers loaned me one until I can buy a new drive for my old one.

Dave, thanks for all of your help, it is much appreciated my friend. ALot more than words can express.

This collection is still for sale. I have several feelers out, but nothing definative yet. If you are interested, feel free to email me and we will try to work something out. I am in a pretty dire situation at present, otherwise I would never let my vinyl collection go. It should be noted, that like most all vinyl collections, a fair percentage of the covers have some wear, but not bad. They are not trashed covers by any means. I have always been more concerned with the vinyl condition.

If interested, I will be glad to email you back with my phone # if you would like to talk to me personally.

Steve