Need some advice

odiedarklord

Hey guys it's been awhile since i've been here. Busy woth some other aspec of my life.

Well im back and have a question for ya and would like alot of input. I am getting a house made (it is will be completed in about 6 more months). An di have a theather room in there. It is 22x19 and has no windows and 1 door in the 22' foot section. My question is this i have bout 10 grand to play with please help me make a kick a$$ system for that amount. I want the best Klipsch speaker and a good reciever and a t.v. Amp's if nesscary. As for teh sub i'll probally use my svs pb-12. so can yall help me and thx in advance :)

james

I realy like my system for a HT and would not change a thing.

Yamaha RX-Z9 Sony NC685V Monster 3600 X-Box RF-7 RC-7 RS-7 RB-35 RB 25 2-RWS-15 2-JBL E250P Sony 60" Grand WEGA HDTV KDS-R60XBR1 Mitsubishi XD480-xga DLP Projector 116"x65" DiLite Cosmopolitan Electrol

Question is...does $10K cover just speakers...or everything.

If everything, I'd put in an RF-82 based system (three RF-82's in the front, RS-52's on the sides, RB-52 in the rear), a Panasonic LCD projector (PT-AE900), build a front screen wall with a DIY acoustic screen...probably 54" x 96" for your space), 6 theater recliners with a rear platform (prewired for a shaker system up the road), and an acoustic fabric stretch system (100% front wall, 50% side wall coverage), a BFD for your sub and a good solid $1K reciever with a good DVD player (Marantz/Denon). Should run right around $10K...just did a system like this for a client...it was awesome! Allow rack space for an amp upgrade up the road...at least for the three mains.

If $10K covers the speakers only...THX Ultra 2 system with twin subs. Sell the SVS to help pay for it, budget for more than just a reciever if you want that system to really sing.

Thanks for teh great info so far. The 10k is just for the speaker/rec/tv/amps. The funiture is in a diffrent bugget.And so far i am leaning towards the THX ultra 2 systems with a pair (or 3. 2 klipsch subs and my svs) subs. I havn't looked for receivers yet but yall seem to like denon and H&K any suggestion would b kool. but thanks for the info so far keep it coming plz

You should also be looking at pre-wiring your speaker wiring so you don't have to deal with ugly speakers wires after all your finish work is done.

You got that covered?

PS no need for high priced wire, just good 12 guage from home depot. (something you can do before moving in)

naw i the type pf person that has to put/hook up all the wires i just have to do it and i was planing on using 10g. and i did some reciver shoping and i like teh denon avr -5805 but i wont b spending 6k on it so i most likely get teh avr-4806 (i like the THX part of it). has neone have it on this board? if so yall like it or save up and get teh 5808?