BB Xtreme arrived

mowntnbkr

Brought the kids home from swim practice and there waiting for me was my new BBX!! What a beauty. Mark does one heck of a job of packing them I must say. I will hook it up tonight as give her a listen.

Then Dave from Vinyl Nirvana emailed me and let me know that my td-150 he refurb'd (new rb300/OC-9 Cart.) is on it's way, and he said it sounds excellent. I have ordered a pair of vrd's as well, so when they get here I will have a fantastic 2 channel setup. Anyone have any vinyl recommendations? I love all kinds except for country, but primarily rock.

I was thinking of using my LS for 2 channel seeing as they are more efficient than my CW's, Heresy's and model 14's. Any input in this area is appreciated.

Hi Dana,

I have a pair of mc-30's right now, but I will either turn them, or make them shop amps, I'm not really sure.

Right now I am using my model 14's for 2 channel and all Klipsch for HT. I have the LS dialed so far back, that I feel it better to incorporate the 14's into the HT, seeing as they are very close to the CW and Heresy's as far as efficiency goes. I will move the CW's up front and use the 14's for surrounds. Of course I will start acquiring the parts to modify the cornwalls.

I have this eerie feeling that I will be doing all these mods and then one day a nice pair of Khorns will pop up.........................UGH!!!

I thought that was how they got the butter into his soul [:D]. Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I will order all of them, they are all right up my alley. Who is the guy next to Isaac Hayes, can't make it out. Dave from Vinyl NIrvana said the Dire Straits album was a definate keeper. I went to order it from Elusive Disc and it is a preorder. Where else can I get it online.........no record stores on the island.

Thrift shops.

I seem to find a nice copy of Bros In Arms about once a week.

Pirhana - I sent one in your package. If I already gave you one a while back, just pass it on to someone else. I lose track pretty quickly in my old age.[;)]

I thought that was how they got the butter into his soul [:D]. Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I will order all of them, they are all right up my alley. Who is the guy next to Isaac Hayes, can't make it out. Dave from Vinyl NIrvana said the Dire Straits album was a definate keeper. I went to order it from Elusive Disc and it is a preorder. Where else can I get it online.........no record stores on the island.

I wondered if you had access to any used vinyl. Buying new is going to set you back once you get a couple thousand LPs.

Next to Isaac is David Carradine. The LP was released in conjunction with his 1970s hit TV series Kung Fu. It's really not the greatest album ever pressed but it does have a nice cover.