The Klipsch Holy Grail........all $13,500 Dollars of it!

Sorry for the lack of posts on our part: We've been kept so busy, I couldn't even check email yesterdauy!

Pictures of us with the 60th Annivesary K-Horn (courtesy of Mrs. Picky, Verna).

Picky (Glenn), drooling wiith envy:

post-10177-1381930077693_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

One other thing...no offense Mr. and Mrs. Picky you guys are doing a wonderful job of documenting our Pilgramage. But...in my opinion there is no camera that can adequately portray the beauty of the 60th edition Klipschorn.

It is mesmerizing.

Sorry for the lack of posts on our part: We've been kept so busy, I couldn't even check email yesterdauy!

Pictures of us with the 60th Annivesary K-Horn (courtesy of Mrs. Picky, Verna).

Picky (Glenn), drooling wiith envy:

supremely jealous you got to even see them

is the frontboard checkerboard veneered!!!! [:o]

• Moderators

Jay,

They are "lacewood". The tops have a piano finish. They are so pretty. I couldn't believe how nice they look. They also have a commemorative plaque for the 60th anniversary built in. Not only that there is a see through area in the back of the speaker exposing the crossovers.

I saw the pics on the Klipsch site, but I can tell you these things are pleasing to the eye.

Jay,

They are "lacewood". The tops have a piano finish. They are so pretty. I couldn't believe how nice they look. They also have a commemorative plaque for the 60th anniversary built in. Not only that there is a see through area in the back of the speaker exposing the crossovers.

I saw the pics on the Klipsch site, but I can tell you these things are pleasing to the eye.

Oh I know it is lacewood but the style and pattern look on those pictures to be checkerboard style. It looks like they placed the wood like a checkerboard.

One thing that is not visible is the connection pannel. I asked Trey and he was even a little befuddled. But dtel's wife is correct no camera does them justice these things a absolutely stunning. But alas you gotta go to Europe to get them. All 200 pairs are spoken for by a European distributor,

One other thing...no offense Mr. and Mrs. Picky you guys are doing a wonderful job of documenting our Pilgramage. But...in my opinion there is no camera that can adequately portray the beauty of the 60th edition Klipschorn.

It is mesmerizing.

Mine could! [:D] - let me at em!

Michael