I pledge...

Like you Chops, I don't have my main rig on an antenae at all. But my two little HK's are. I keep the office 430 on a local station that plays classic rock, with fairly reasonable commercial breaks and no 'morning show' (we are host to Bob and Tom here in Indy- HATE IT)

The 730 in the gallery is pretty permanently locked into a local university channel that has a classical show in the mornings and soft jazz all afternoon. It's usable and good for naps in the gallery.

I'm trying to put on a LP every day on the main rig.

Michael

I have never been a casual listener. I find critical listening to be taxing. I limit myself to two hours a day --more than that, I lose my edge. Do I enjoy it? You bet!

Like PWK, there is a time to listen to speakers and a time to listen to music. You can't do both at the same time.

DRBILL

• Klipsch Employees

I have never been a casual listener. I find critical listening to be taxing. I limit myself to two hours a day --more than that, I lose my edge. Do I enjoy it? You bet!

Like PWK, there is a time to listen to speakers and a time to listen to music. You can't do both at the same time.

DRBILL

Bill is right.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

When we evaluate a speaker we use the same tracks over and over and over....

People suggest that we use different music each time. If I were to do that how could I be sure what changes occurred. Listing for music is completely different than listing to what a speaker is doing.

Michael has inspired me:

I pledge....

To enjoy WHAT I HAVE - and not get so wrapped up in trying to get the next biggest thing

To appreciate what everyone here has to share, both technically and aesthetically

To help out the "next guy" who is just joining the Klipsch family, and steer "him" as well as I am capable

To build each and every crossover or cabinet that I provide someone else as though it was my own

To see each new day as a learning experience, and to keep my eyes/ears open to the possibilities

To acknowledge and thank those who have helped me to increase my own knowledge and expertise

......just caught in the moment, thanks all who have been unselfish and kind, I really enjoy the forum and the Klipsch family members.

Chris

I just added this to the first post- the Pledge

I pledge to spend more time and money listening to live music of a

variety of types (rock, classical, jazz) in a variety of venues, so

that I know what real music is SUPPOSED to sound like.