• Moderators

We just got home. We are still reeling from all the events of the past few days. There is so much to post, but we are exhausted from all the excitement, and I don't mean just about our new Cornwall III's.

We want to thank everyone again, Trey, Klipsch employees and forum members for such a great time. We could not have asked for better people to spend time with.

Trey and Klipsch outdid theirselves with this event, and my feelings regarding the folks that are a part of this forum are even more positive after this trip.

I will sit down in the morning and post a detailed story of our experiences, including the new Cornwall III's.

I will give you guys a hint, we visited the plant today and could not have asked for a warmer reception.

I want to make sure that I mention everyone and everything when I write tomorrow. Our brains are still foggy and the reality of owning new Cornwall III's has not quite set in yet.

• Moderators

All i can say for now is THANKS to Trey. I don't know how he kept up the pace going 20 hours a day.

Also to Stephen P, Jake, and the other people from Klipsch , sorry,I met so many nice people i can't recall names, kind of a big blur.

And Thanks Klipsch for letting this happen.

I hope " The people on top " at Klipsch realize how many really good, hard working people they have employed that love their jobs. No BS here.

I have had a few jobs working for large and small companies and have never met a group like this. They really care about what they do and each other.

Thanks.