Is it just a Guy Thing ?

sunburnwilly

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Definitely not just a guy thing.

I love big boxes from the UPS truck, but little boxes are great too.

The UPS truck pulled up here yesterday and dtel almost had a heart attack. Then, he walked in with a little tiny box that held favors for my daughter and niece's wedding in December.

I know he didn't think those Cornwall III's were on that truck????[;)]

Definitely not just a guy thing.

I love big boxes from the UPS truck, but little boxes are great too.

The UPS truck pulled up here yesterday and dtel almost had a heart attack. Then, he walked in with a little tiny box that held favors for my daughter and niece's wedding in December.

I know he didn't think those Cornwall III's were on that truck????[;)]

Mrs D , no UPS trucks were involed . I expected an 18 wheeler , but it was transfered to a smaller truck before being brought here . It was still the size of of the largest UHaul you can rent .

That is the female version of the remote isn't it ...

15ch7pg.jpg

Yep , and just like a female she is proving to be difficult . Darn pic refuses to be resized . It's showing 68kb's , but darned if it doesn't come up full sized when I post it .

Sometimes it seems to take photobucket awhile to resize . Why ? I have no idea .

not klipsch?!? Blasphemy!

she looks real perty though - hopefully it doesn't sound like a she though...

Yep , I should have checked the undercarriage , it's definitely a boy !

Thanks for the compliment , the fit and finish on this thing is the best I have ever seen , and it sounds fantastic , the only thing holding it back is my non THX Ultra 2 processor . Actually it's not even THX certified ; Sony 9000 ES . I can only wonder how much I'm missing . Still a HUGE step forward though .

Speaking of blasphemy , Klipsch is spelled with a capital "K" , Jeez ... [:P]

Congratulations,and welcome to the elite Velodyne subwoofer club,you just have in your hands one of the finest subwoofers made.And designed and manufactured in the USA. [:D]

Yes the beast looks gorgeous [:)]

Thanks !

Umm , the remote is made in China though .

James I didn't take any pics , but the sub has a video out for the EQ . Suprisingly my room before correction measured pretty good . I had a serious dip at 63hz on initial setup . With the mic connected to the sub and placed at listening position , the sub sent out 25 sweep tones . I watched on my tv the sub calibrating itself and removing the dip . It's a shame the EQ only goes to 200hz , I would have liked to have seen the rest of my rooms status .

Right now I have the sub next to the center Belle , tommorow I'm going to load it into one of the corners , just for giggles . I also need to invest in some felt . This old house is resonating . It actually opened a couple of my kitchen cabinettes when I cut it loose .

Good Times